EA007-CMU – Central Monitoring Alarm Unit (Light and Sound)
Dimension: 300×162×43 mm Frequency: 433.92MHZ Power: DC12v Sensitivity: 110dbm Color: Black Material: Aluminum frame Max SOS Button Supported: 289 Display: 2-digits with 2.3 inches, 4-digits, 1.8 inches, red LED display Storage: 20 calling numbers for service, Warranty: 1 Year
EA007-CB – Ultra Slim SOS Panic Button
Dimension: 57.5* 57.5*7.2 mm Call distance: 300 meters(Open area) Color: Black Warranty: 1 Year
Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit finished in white, designed to provide both a visual and auditory alarm when assistance is required and provides re-assurance that help is on the way – offering unrivalled quality at an unbeatable price.
The simple to install 3-part kit includes indication module, pull cord module and reset module and the 80db distinctive tone alert sounder has a clear LED alert triangle indication for when the alarm has been triggered. It is designed to meet the criteria of care standards set out in Part M building regulations BS 8300.
The Modules are manufactured from Urea which contains naturally occurring antibacterial Properties, making this an ideal solution for places sensitive to hygiene such as hospitals, care homes, and bathrooms.
The compact design makes it suitable for many interiors and the system is expandable to include additional indication and pull cord modules if required.
3 Part kit all complete with surface back boxes
Indication illuminated LED light includes a 80dB distinctive tone alert for when the alarm is triggered
Pull cord module with a distinctive red pull cord supplied with 2 handles, including LED alert triangle, this switch also features an anti ligature mechanism to aid the prevention of accidental of self harm
Reset module has a clear LED alert triangle with internal sounder to re-assure the user the alarm has been raised and assistance is on the way, the alert triangle feature acts as a push button to reset the alarm as clearly indicated on the module
The EA046 Wireless Wristband Nurse Call System is mainly used in Healthcare industry, Hospital, Clinic, Offices , Government Consulting Agency, Elderly Home, Residential Home etc.
The Wireless Watch Receiver composed of the ABS and Aluminum+Silicone shell, Oxidized bright black, can be stored 200 call button at the same time. Applied to all kinds of business and service places, with receiving extra-long distances, long battery standby time and high cost-performance characteristics.
1. Built-in 80 mAh polymer lithium battery, still standby for more than 72 hours.
2. Can be stored 200 pcs emergency call button.
3. Support time display.
4. Waterproof level : IPX56.
5. Able to display 4 group calling number at the same time.
6. Learning type code, automatic saving and testing technology.
7. Support varies installation methods.
8. Adopt to the imported CPU control chips and the digital coding technology.
The EA048 is a Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit. It comes complete with 2 reset panels, an above door light and sounder, a ceiling pull unit with a pull cord, push button and a disabled WC sticker. The kit is easy to install and offers a cost effective solution to assisting an individual in calling for emergency assistance.
This simple yet effective alarm system is an absolute necessity for all disabled toilet facilities.
Consideration should also be given to installing this kit into toil ets and bathrooms that may be used by the elderly, the young, or people who may have conditions where urgent assistance may be required. Low voltage interconnections between the components of the kit make installation simple and safe. This kit is ideal for installation in toilets or bathrooms in:
● Shops ● Commercial buildings ● Public buildings ● Sports facilities ● Cinemas ● Sheltered housing ● Care homes ● Schools ● Granny flats ● Assisted living establishments ● Health centre
Reset panels included for inside toilet & also at outside location Monitored 24Hr.
Back-up battery ensures system works in the event of power failure
Easy to install (by qualified electricians)
* Complete kit comprising:
* Ceiling mounted activation unit with pull cord and 2 position handles
* Toilet installed reset panel
* Over-door light and sounder
* Sounder options
* Main reset panel
* Can be configured to not reset at main panel
* Disabled WC sticker
* Availability of additional/spare parts
* Expandable system with 2 additional pull cords OR 1 additional pull cord and 1 additional over-door light/sounder
* Monitored backup battery
* Sounder and light test facility
* Well documented installation instructions and connection diagrams
* Low voltage cable for all component part interconnections
* Nothing else required apart from wiring
* Ensures alarm can be activated from toilet seat height and at ground level if required
* Enables the alarm to be reset by caller or attendee
* Attracts attention by both light and sounder
* Intermittent or continuous for best effect
* Shows alarm light to attract attention
* Ensures that someone needs to attend the caller to actuate toilet installed reset panel
* Identifies the WC as suitable for disabled
* System can be expanded
* Replacement parts if accidentally broken
* Additional disabled WC’s can be monitored
* Provides 24hrs typical backup if power fails
* Ensures battery condition is known for change
* Ensures all lights and sounders are working
* Simple and quick to install
* Ensures correct installation and operation
* Only small CSA cable required
* SELV – safe extra low voltage
Over-door light & sounder
One toilet reset switch
One main control module
Ceiling pull unit with pull-cord
Complies with BS8300, BS EN61000, BS EN50130 and BS EN 60065
Our EA033 – Toilet Emergency Alarm for Disabled / Handicap (Strobe Light Siren + Emergency Panic Push Button) Kits have been designed for public locations. Kits meets the requirements for emergency signalling systems for Disabled Person Toilet Alarms.
How the EA033 Toilet Emergency Alarm for Disabled / Handicap (Strobe Light Siren + Emergency Panic Push Button) works
1. The EA033 Alarm (Strobe Light Siren) should be sited outside the Toilet next to or on top of the toilet door.
2. A panic button are situated in the toilet or other area where assistance may be required.
3. Pressing the panic/ call button generates an immediate audible/visual alarm at the WC area. An LED illuminates on the pull cord giving the caller reassurance that the call has been placed.
4. The call can be silenced by using the reset key on the front of the control panel.
5. The audible indicators at the WC will bleep non-stop to re-assure the caller.
6. Non-attendance will cause the panel to bleep non-stop as a warning.
1 x Emergency Push Button (with Reset Key)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Strobe Light Siren (Audio & Visual)
Toilet emergency alarm system for the disabled and the elderly [Hospital/ Nursing Home/ Family]
Scope of application
Public places with high concentration of people, such as subway stations, exhibition halls, theaters, etc
Our Public Toilet Alarm is considered be highly cost effective. It’s easy to install and can be fitted in minutes. Furthermore, if you decide to redeploy it elsewhere at a later date, this can easily be achieved.
When activated (when the cord is pulled or a wall mounted button is pressed), it will produce audible and visual alarms outside the WC. Once, a call has been dealt with, any alarm can be easily be reset with a simple press of a reset button (remote control).
Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm kit includes everything required for your emergency assistance alarm. It’s attractively designed, incredibly simple and easy to use and allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of any emergencies.
Call Button (Transmitter)
Weight(g): 100 Installation Method: Mount on wall Color: Gold Size(mm): 86*86*13 Battery Life: Recall > 3000 times
Sound and Light Alarm (Receiver)
Power supply: 12V1A Frequency: 433.92mHz Color: Red + white Size(mm): 108*193*63 Remind model: Flash light +siren Alarm duration: 30s, 1min, 5mins or 10mins Decibel: 30-120db
The Economy CordLess® Fall Prevention Alarm provides affordable and effective cord-free wireless monitoring with a range up to 300 ft. Ideal for home or small facility use.
Easy To Use
The Economy CordLess® Alarm is simple-to-use, light-weight and can be paired with up to six (6) Call Button to serve as a portable caregiver alert.
Remove Noise From The Room
Monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in-room alarm noise and reducing entanglements and tripping hazards. Adjustable volume and gentle chime alert won’t startle residents and offers QUIETER fall prevention.
• Affordable & effective wireless Alarm
• Easy set up and operation
• Monitor up to six (6) call buttons with one alarm
• Adjustable volume
• Battery Operated (3-C, Not Included)
• Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-04)
Sound and Light Alarm
Emergency Push Button
Call Button – Trigger Multiple (unlimited) Alarm – Location Point
vCare is a Elderly Home Security Alarm System, which combines home security, healthy life and elderly care. It transmits alarm information through dual network of Wi-Fi and GSM, simple, safe and fast.
Wherever you are in office, or on a business trip at abroad, vCare is with you. You could know the status of your smart alarm system, monitoring what’s happening in the house, keep close to your parents, even what’s the humidity and temperature indoor and outdoor. vCare make you enjoy a safe and smart life.
1. All the setups through your smart phone Apps, android and iOS App, clearly and easily.
2. It’s able to add maximum 100 users.
3. Comes with 3 SMS text message numbers and 3 call numbers.
4. Comes with 99 wireless zones, 8 fire alarm zones, 8 emergency zones, 8 medical calls, 4 water leakage zones, and 2 wired zones, 20 remote controllers.
5. Adding extra sensors by scanning QR code, it’s more easy and convenient.
6. Two-way communication.
7. With IP Camera moniotoring.
8. Built-in timely arm, disarm and setup home mode function. (maximum 3 different time.)
9. With self-detecting temperature, humidity and be able to setup over-temperature alert.
10. WIFI failure or GSM network failure alert.
11. Door/window open alert.
12. Monitor the status for the sensors.
13. Remind of the sensors with low battery.
14. Delay alarm, delay arm and delay disarm (0 to 99s for optional).
15. The ringing time of the siren is able to DIY setup.(0 to254s or keep warning).
16. With wireless emission function, control 99 wireless sirens.
17. Remote control via text message and phone keypad.
18. With Home mode setting.
19. External power fail or recovery remind function.
20. Siren remind when arming, disarming by remote control.
21. SMS remind when arming, disarming by remote control.
Material: ABS Color: White + red
Power Supply: AC-100-240V 50Hz/60H output: DC12V/1A
FR between panel to sensors/remote controllers: 30 to 50 meters indoor, 100 meters in the open area. Working consumption: <1.2w
GSM network: 900/1800/850/1900mhz
Backup battery: 7.4V/800 mah.
Working condition: Temperature: -20 ℃~ +55℃ Humidity: ≤90% Size: 14.7cm*14.7cm
Smart Phone APP Android & iOS
1 Panel, 2 Remote controllers, 1 Panic button, 1 Motion sensor, 1 Door/window magnetic sensor, 1 HD IP camera, 1 Smoke Sensor, 1 Gas Sensor, 1 Water leakage sensor, 1 strobe siren
Way of alarming
3G frequency (A)
White + red
Unobstructed Effective Range (m)
30 -50 meters
SMS Phone Numbers
Alarm To User Phone Numbers
Smart Phone App, Phone, SMS, Wireless Keyboard
Local Alarm Sound Scale (dB/m)
Output Power Supply (V)
Input Power Supply (V)
Built-in Li-Battery, 7.4V, 800mAh
Battery Working Time (Hours)
Operating Temperature (°C)
Operating Humidity (RH)
Dimensions (L x W x D, mm)
Package A: $490, 1 Panel, 2 Remote controllers, 1 Panic button, 1 Motion sensor, 1 Door/window magnetic sensor Package B: $690, 1 Panel, 2 Remote controllers, 1 Panic button, 1 Motion sensor, 1 Door/window magnetic sensor, 1 HD IP camera
A wireless bathroom call system for elderly & the disabled person to gain help in an emergency in toilet.
The 3 basic components are :
1) A waterproof call button with pull cord reachable from the toilet or floor
2) A waterproof reset button to cancel alarm after rescue
3) A multi-light alarm installed outside the bathroom, provides visual & audible alarm to alert caregivers
The EA010 Emergency Call Button & Light System includes a wireless nurse-call button with pull-cord, a wireless reset button, and a call alarm with light. Ideal for bathroom and hallway notification systems. All components are easily mounted on most surfaces with no hard wiring required. When call button is pressed or call button pull-cord is pulled, a wireless signal is sent to the Call Light, which alerts audibly and visually. Call Light requires four C batteries, not included.
General Key Features:
– Completely wireless, easier & quicker to install
– IP 65 Call & Reset buttons, allows to use in shower areas
– Call button comes with pull cord, allow accessibility after a fall
– Distinctive appearance & sound, no confuse with fire alarm
– LED call reassurance indicator
– A visual & sound indicator on the multi-light alarm notifies you when the button(s) is running out of battery
– The assurance LED will blink slowly when the button is in low battery condition
– User programmable, allow central monitoring for many toilets with call buttons, display different number by area
– Fault detect indication when using central monitoring system
– Multiple reset options available
Emergency Call Alarm Unit Key
The Emergency Call Alarm unit located outside above the door is easily seen and heard, with an orange indicator light and a buzzer sound distinct from fire alarms. The unit clearly indicates where help is required. If desired, another call alarm unit may be sited remotely. Best of all, a Central Monitor may be used to monitor many toilets at the same time, from the office or guard room, ensuring that assistance is timely by someone capable of responding professionally to an emergency. When used with the Central Monitor, the buttons are fully supervised to detect any failure
– Audible & visible alert
– Works with up to 10 components
– No hard wiring
– Ideal for bathroom use
– Battery Life: 24 months battery life
– Batteries not included (3 x C)
– AC adapter available (included)
– Wireless frequencies: 433MHz (CE)
– Range: ~50m (can use with range extender)
– Button waterproof: IP 65 with pull cord
– Size: 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 5″ LxWxH
– Sounder output 100dB (adjustable volume control).
– Built in high intensity LED strobe light.
Waterproof Call Buttons Key
The Ultra thin (18mm) Emergency Call unit fits standard BS back box or is imply screw on the wall and has an orange design, with a cord, 3m in length with plastic handles.
The LED lights when alarm has been activated, providing an indication that assistance is on its way to reassure those in distress.
This unit also has a push button which may be optionally used if installed at a height to be reachable by disabled users.
Emergency call alarm is easily programmed the using a self learn button
– Range: Up to 300 feet
– Can be programmed to work with Economy Central Monitor EA008-CMU
– No hard wiring – Easy Install – Quick install with the two screws provided!
– Ideal for bathroom use
– Waterproof – IP65, can be mounted within bathrooms, showers, steam rooms, as well as near jacuzzi and pools.
– Pull or Push for assistance – If a resident or loved one is need of help, they can pull the cord or push the button.
– Size: H 85mm x W 85mm x D 10mm
Powered by sealed in Lithium battery with a service life of 5 years
Reassurance LED lights to confirm operation to user Fitted with 3M red pull cord with pull triangles
RF power 4mW max, narrow band digital transmission for maximum range and reliability
100% waterproof making it suitable for bath-side or shower room fixing
Waterproof Reset Buttons Key
The Reset Unit fits standard BS back box and has a green design, with a green button to reset. It may also be used to reset if the emergency pull cord is activated accidentally and is located to be reachable form both a wheelchair and the WC.
Easy to Install – Each item can generally be installed in less than 5 minutes with the included screws. (2 screws per item) Buttons are waterproof, IP65, so you don’t have to worry about mounting them in wet areas where they are truly needed. In-expensive – Hardwired systems generally cost as twice as much or more than ours, and then you still have to pay an electrician to install a hard-wired system. Size: H 85mm x W 85mm x D 10mm Battery: Powered by sealed in Lithium battery with a service life of five years
Reassurance LED lights to confirm operation to user RF power 4mW max, range 75M
OMG Solutions has bought an office unit in Batam. Our formation of R&D Team in Batam is to provide incremental innovation to serve our new & existing customers better.
Visit Our Office in Batam @ Harbourbay Ferry Terminal.
Paya Ubi Industrial Park, 51 Ubi Ave 1 #05-07A Level 7,
Whatsapp: +65 8333-4466 Indonesia (Jakarta) Office
New Soho Apartment 2916
Jalan Letjen S. Parman Kav. 28, RT.3/RW.5, Tanjung Duren Selatan 11470 Jakarta
OMG Solutions specializes in a wide range of tracking, recording and alarm technology. We offer modern solutions to daily problems, such as fall prevention methods, safety alarms, remote recording and many more. OMG Solutions was awarded the Singapore 500 Enterprise in 2018 and 2019. But our business has extended beyond the city, into other countries such as Indonesia. For more information, visit our About Us page.