EA033 – Toilet Emergency Alarm for Disabled / Handicap (Strobe Light Siren + Emergency Panic Push Button) Kits have been designed for public locations. Kits meets the requirements for emergency signaling systems for Disabled Person Toilet Alarms.
How it works
1. The EA033 Alarm (Strobe Light Siren) should be sited outside the Toilet next to or on top of the toilet door.
2. A panic button are situated in the toilet or other area where assistance may be required.
3. Pressing the panic/ call button generates an immediate audible/visual alarm at the WC area. An LED illuminates on the pull cord giving the caller reassurance that the call has been placed.
4. The call can be silenced by using the reset key on the front of the control panel.
5. The audible indicators at the WC will bleep non-stop to re-assure the caller.
6. Non-attendance will cause the panel to bleep non-stop as a warning.
1 x Emergency Push Button (with Reset Key)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Strobe Light Siren (Audio & Visual)
Toilet emergency alarm system for the disabled and the elderly [Hospital/ Nursing Home/ Family]
|Scope of application||Public places with high concentration of people, such as subway stations, exhibition halls, theaters, etc|
|Installation||Easy Surface mounted|
|Fire Rated||3 hours|
|Unlock way||Emergency Power|