Works with cordless bed pads, chair pads, floor mats and wireless components which allows the Central monitor to be placed at a nurses station – away from the resident, thereby eliminating in-room alarm noise.
Caregiver may also be notified by pager that displays which sensor activated an alert. This enables the caregiver to attend to other duties yet be alerted when a resident needs assistance.
Know who needs help
Central Monitor alerts caregiver at nurses’ station or caregiver pager with an audible and visual display that indicates which resident originated the alarm.
To fit your fall prevention and anti-wandering needs. Add additional wireless components to the system such as nurse call buttons (OMG433-NC), floor mats, and motion sensors (OMG433-MS).
- Works with wireless nurse call buttons (OMG433-NC), floor mats, bed pads, chair pads, and motion sensors (OMG433-MS).
- The Central Monitor can be placed at the nurse’s station to alert caregivers when residents are in need of assistance.
- Alarms at nurses’ station or other central location audibly and display indicates which resident originated the alarm.
- Caregiver is simultaneously notified on caregiver pager.
- Nurse call button allows resident to call caregiver at any time, push-button activation transmits signal to the Central Monitor and caregiver pager simultaneously, can be mounted to headboard or worn with lanyard.
Singapore Retail Outlet
Paya Ubi Industrial Park, 51 Ubi Ave 1 #05-07A Level 7, Singapore 408933 (Mon-Sun: 11am-6pm)
Whatsapp: +65 8333-4466, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indonesia (Jakarta) Office
New Soho Apartment 2916 Jalan Letjen S. Parman Kav. 28, RT.3/RW.5, Tanjung Duren Selatan 11470 Jakarta (Mon-Sun: 11am-6pm)
Whatsapp: +62 81293-415255, email: email@example.com