Slips, trips and falls remains the biggest cause of workplace accidents across many industries. Whether falling from height or tripping on wiring and other hazards, falls can cause serious injury and even fatality to your employees. Knowing when a fall happens and sending immediate medical assistance can be the difference between a minor injury and a life changing one. But what if your employees work alone or out of sight and sound? How can they raise the alarm if they are injured? Man down alarms and devices are becoming an increasingly popular solution for such situations.
iHelp 2.0 Employee GPS Tracker Device can real-timely monitor the status of the employee, when there is a fall, iHelp 2.0 can automatically trigger a alert to another person’s mobile phone, so that aid can be provided immediately.
Employee can call or send alerts and notifications in case of an emergency to supervisor immediately.
For employees working in the most hazardous sectors such as construction, natural resources, healthcare, enforcement or transportation, Aware 360 offers complete employee safety solutions to ensure every worker can receive assistance or medical help when it is needed most. Using satellite (GPS) devices, smartphone apps and wearables we ensure the right technology is deployed for each unique situation.
– Lone Workers
– Employees in Hazardous Environments
– Remote Workers
iHelp – Man Down System – Lone Worker Safety Solution
Fall Detection & Motionless Detection
Single Press to Call
Elder is able to communicate with family member during emergency with a press of a button.
Convenient to wear/ bring along, simple and practical
Mobile Apps for Monitoring
Simple Apps, power features
4 Different Color
1. The world smallest 3G (WCDMA) personal/asset GPS tracker.
2. A docking station provides an alternative method to charge and make it a lot quicker and easy to use.
3. Real time tracking by GPS satellite.
4. Tracking by RF (not available now)
5. AGPS, TTFF in 30 seconds (10 seconds for GPRS included).
6. Fall down alarm for children and elderly, patient.
7. Built-in Vibration sensor.
8. With rechargeable 900 mah Lithium battery. Standby time: 10 days.
9. Built-in 3D G-sensor for motion, shock alarm and power management.
10. Voice monitoring.
11. Two way Voice communication.
12. Data logging: 60000 locations.
13. GPRS blind area data re-upload function
14. Firmware upgrade over the air.
15. Reply map link of current position.
16. SOS emergency button.
17. Geo-zone alarm, Over speed alarm.
18. Movement alarm.
19. U-blox GPS technology.
WCDMA Module: Telit UL865 ( 900/2100MHZ and 850/1900mhz ), 3G (WCDMA)
2 Bands GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900 / 1800 MHZ (2G)
2 Bands UMTS / HSPA 900 / 2100 MHz (3G)
* North America variants:
2 Bands GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 1900 MHz (2G)
2 Bands UMTS / HSPA 850 / 1900 MHz (3G)
Communication: Embedded TCP/IP over GPRS class 10, SMS messages, Voice
Antenna: Built in FPC antenna
- GPS chipset: uBlox 0702(AGPS Support)
- Channels: 50
- Receiver frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Cold starts: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
- Warm start: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
- Hot start: approx: 1S, typical TTFF (95%)
- Antenna: Built-in ceramic antenna
- Charging voltage: DC5V
- Backup battery: Rechargeable, 3.7V, 800mAh (Li-Poly)
- Connectors: Micro USB connectors
- SIM card: Micro SIM card
- Accelerometer: Built in 3G motion sensor
- Flash Memory: Built in 8MB memory
- Normal current consumption: 40~60mAh
- Sleep current consumption: 5~10mAh (GPS off)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 5%-95% non-condensing
- Mainframe Dimensions: 61mm X 44mm X 16mm
- Weight (NET): 30g
iHelp Man Down System – Lone Worker Safety Solution Customer List
Incoming search terms:
- man down safety