Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit finished in white, designed to provide both a visual and auditory alarm when assistance is required and provides re-assurance that help is on the way – offering unrivaled quality at an unbeatable price.
The simple to install 3-part kit includes indication module, pull cord module and reset module and the 80dB distinctive tone alert sounder has a clear LED alert triangle indication for when the alarm has been triggered. It is designed to meet the criteria of care standards set out in Part M building regulations BS 8300.
The Modules are manufactured from Urea which contains naturally occurring antibacterial Properties, making this an ideal solution for places sensitive to hygiene such as hospitals, care homes, and bathrooms.
The compact design makes it suitable for many interiors and the system is expandable to include additional indication and pull cord modules if required.
- 3 Part kit all complete with surface back boxes
- Indication illuminated LED light includes a 80dB distinctive tone alert for when the alarm is triggered
- Pull cord module with a distinctive red pull cord supplied with 2 handles, including LED alert triangle, this switch also features an anti ligature mechanism to aid the prevention of accidental of self harm
- Reset module has a clear LED alert triangle with internal sounder to re-assure the user the alarm has been raised and assistance is on the way, the alert triangle feature acts as a push button to reset the alarm as clearly indicated on the module
- Color: White
- Height: 41mm
- Packaging Types: Each
- Product Range: Electrical Accessories
- Able to Reset: Yes
- Supplied With: Disabled Persons Sticker
- Weight: 0.70000kg
Incoming search terms:
- tracker mozgássérült (2)