- FM 462 MHz Wireless Circuit Design
- Micro USB AC Adapter included
- LED Channel Indicator plus Stations label
– Desk or Wall-mountable
– No installation required, plug and talk, FM 462 MHz wireless voice transmission operation.
– Stations label for designated stations; Front Panel Direct CHANNEL slide switch with A/B/C Channel group switch at the back to avoid unwanted signals.
Channel setting: Just slide and hold the Channel Button until you hear a beep tone sounds and Button LED lights. All units are set with Channel 1 by default. User is required to switch the default channel to the desirable channel.
– One to one, or one to all communication. Multi-channel operation for individual talk, listen and call.
– CALL button for individual CALL or CALL ALL*
* CALL ALL – to call and talk to all station at the same time
– Manually press and hold the TALK button and begins to talk. The TALK button will not turn on automatically for privacy.
– LOCK button helps you to hold the TALK button continuously.
– Effective distance: Approx. 1500 feet, in line of sight
– Unit size : Approx. 7 x 4.25 x 1.875 inches
– Power source : Mains AC Power only, (Plug-in AC adapter is included)
Note : For battery-powered operation, you can use USB portable phone power bank (battery not included).Package includes :
* Station unit x 2
* AC adapter x 2
* USB cord x 2
– A channel group switch (A/B/C) is located at the back of the unit. When unwanted signal is encountered, switching the channel group switch can change the channel group and solve the problem. .
– The intercom cannot replace proper supervision/attendance. Children activity/patient status must be checked at regular intervals. While this intercom can alert caretaker on children activity/patient status from silence, use a professional baby monitor for baby monitoring when needed.
– The intercom will release the LOCK after 10 hours automatically. (The talk indicator will turn off.)
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 4.2 x 2 inches|