This floor monitoring system alerts the caregiver when a patient leaves or attempts to leave their bed or room. It comes with a durable rubber sensor mat that has beveled edges and a slip-resistant top and bottom along with a sensor contact alarm. Our senior care mat alarm is easy to install and can be moved to meet the wandering needs.
No noise in room! Place the Quiet Fall Monitor where you need it
Eliminate in-room noise – Quiet Fall Prevention.
OMG Weight-Sensing Floor Mat Sensor Pad alerts caregiver of resident’s activities by triggering a fall monitor when resident steps onto floor mat sensor pad. Alarm will signal with as little as 1-1/2 lbs. pressure. Can be used at bedside or in doorways.
Monitored exit mats are an easy-to-use wandering system that includes wireless motion sensors that send signals to a unit. To employ, a caregiver simply plugs in the weight-sensing floor mat to the monitor, which can be placed at the patient’s bedside or in the doorway of a nursing facility room that needs to be monitored.
As soon as a patient steps on the weight-sensing mat, it alerts the caregiver via a wireless pager. This is an inexpensive solution that is perfect for private residences or any memory care or dementia facility. Some of these floor mats are available to purchase pre-programmed to a pager as needed. Multiple rooms and/or patients can be quietly monitored with one or multiple pagers. This system can also work with central monitors, pagers, cell phones, hall way emergency call lights, etc.
Patented safety features
This is our patented cutting edge technology fall prevention monitor with patented safety features that let a caregiver know if the signal is lost or the wireless fall monitor is out of range. It can also be mounted outside the patient room for a quieter solution!
No cords between pads and wireless fall monitor
Cord free quiet fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazzards. The cord free sensor pad gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor alarm in the hallway, alerting the caregiver.
EA021 wireless Fall Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from the sensor pad and the system is in good working order. If the sensor pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates signal is lost.
Works with two components at one time
Use Quiet wireless fall monitor with bed sensor pad; wheelchair sensor pad; pressure sensing floor mat; fall mats or motion sensor.
Monitor can work with two components at one time if desired.
- QUIETER – Fully adjustable volume.
- No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords.
- Patented Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected.
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset the monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ which Tamperproofs monitor.
- No Unsafe Off switch: Caregiver can’t forget to to turn monitor back on
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad.
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance.
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05).
- Low Battery notification.
- Monitor Not in Use notification.
- Nurse call capability – Plugs into existing nurse call system.
- Multiple alarm tones.
- Protective Boot.
- Works with wireless bed or chair sensor pads, wireless floor mats, and Infrared Motion Sensor.
This is how they work:
- Patient attempts to wander from bed or room
- Alarm triggers once patient steps onto mat
- Alarm continues to sound until caregiver resets it
- Can be set to silent to sound at remote location
Placed at an exterior exit or the entrance to the kitchen, this alarm and mat duo will alert the caregiver that the patient is attempting to gain access to an area that is off limits when unaccompanied. With the wireless technology this allows the caregiver freedom to adjust the placement of the alarm unit, whether mounted to a nearby wall, or hidden away on a close by table.