iHelp Employee GPS Tracker Device can real-timely monitor the status of the employee, when there is a fall, iHelp can automatically trigger a alert to another person’s mobile phone, so that aid can be provided immediately.
Employee can call or send alerts and notifications in case of an emergency to supervisor immediately.
iHelp – Adult GPS Tracker Device
Single Press to Call
Elder is able to communicate with family member during emergency with a press of a button.
Convenient to wear/ bring along, simple and practical
Mobile Apps for Monitoring
Simple Apps, power features
3 Different Color
1. The world smallest 3G (WCDMA) personal/asset GPS tracker.
2. A docking station provides an alternative method to charge and make it a lot quicker and easy to use.
3. Real time tracking by GPS satellite.
4. Tracking by RF (not available now)
5. AGPS, TTFF in 30 seconds (10 seconds for GPRS included).
6. Fall down alarm for children and elderly, patient.
7. Built-in Vibration sensor.
8. With rechargeable 900 mah Lithium battery. Standby time: 10 days.
9. Built-in 3D G-sensor for motion, shock alarm and power management.
10. Voice monitoring.
11. Two way Voice communication.
12. Data logging: 60000 locations.
13. GPRS blind area data re-upload function
14. Firmware upgrade over the air.
15. Reply map link of current position.
16. SOS emergency button.
17. Geo-zone alarm, Over speed alarm.
18. Movement alarm.
19. U-blox GPS technology.
WCDMA Module: Telit UL865 ( 900/2100MHZ and 850/1900mhz ), 3G (WCDMA)
2 Bands GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900 / 1800 MHZ (2G)
2 Bands UMTS / HSPA 900 / 2100 MHz (3G)
- North America variants:
2 Bands GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 1900 MHz (2G)
2 Bands UMTS / HSPA 850 / 1900 MHz (3G)
- Communication: Embedded TCP/IP over GPRS class 10, SMS messages, Voice
- Antenna: Built in FPC antenna
- GPS chipset: uBlox 0702(AGPS Support)
- Channels: 50
- Receiver frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Cold starts: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
- Warm start: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
- Hot start: approx: 1S, typical TTFF (95%)
- Antenna: Built-in ceramic antenna
- Charging voltage: DC5V
- Backup battery: Rechargeable, 3.7V, 800mAh (Li-Poly)
- Connectors: Micro USB connectors
- SIM card: Micro SIM card
- Accelerometer: Built in 3G motion sensor
- Flash Memory: Built in 8MB memory
- Normal current consumption: 40~60mAh
- Sleep current consumption: 5~10mAh (GPS off)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 5%-95% non-condensing
- Mainframe Dimensions: 61mm X 44mm X 16mm
- Weight (NET): 35g