iHelp GPS Device for Old People can real-timely monitor the status of the seniors, when there is a fall, iHelp can automatically trigger a SMS to another person’s mobile phone, so that aid can be provided immediately.
The iHelp GPS Device for Old People helps families and the senior suffering from memory-related problems. If you have a parent or family member who shows a consistent pattern of forgetful behavior, or may struggle living an independent life, iHelp GPS Device for Old People will make your life easier and less stressful. iHelp is extremely valuable because it will alert you or record if an senior person is:
* Wandering off or lost in a familiar or unfamiliar location.
* Safe inside or around their home.
* Making scheduled doctor visits.
* GPS tracking systems can provide certainty, safety, and security that can make the difficult road of memory-loss a little easier and less stressful for everyone involved.
If the elderly feel unwell, he/she can press the Call Button for three seconds to make a calling to the related phone. iHelp GPS Device for Old People transmits SMS by GSM wireless network. iHelp is small, elegant and portable. It is an intimate partner for elderly.
iHelp – GPS Device for Old People
Single Press to Call
Elder is able to communicate with family member during emergency with a press of a button.
Convenient to wear, simple and practical
Mobile Apps for Monitoring
Simple Apps, power features
* Auto Alert Fall Detection
* SOS Help Button
* SMS Reminding of Power-On
* Carrier’s Status Inquiry
* Time Reminder
* Low Battery reminder
* Bulk SMS
* GPS &LBS
* Hands-Free Calls
* Pill Remind Service
* Data Transfer Way ( GPRS / GSM)
* 72 Hour Use per Battery Charge
* Lightweight * Small in Size – 2 7/8 x 2 x 3/4 “- Compact yet powerful communication capabilities.
Insert SIM card