Elderly Fall Prevention Alarm – Caregiver Pager
The Caregiver Pager with LCD Display functions directly with the Fall Central Monitor which works with standard bed and chair sensor pads, floor mats and early-warning seat belts. When a resident gets up, the sensor pads activate the alarm monitor, the monitor sends a wireless signal to the pager. The pager alerts caregivers directly about resident activities without the need for a central monitor.
For facility or in-home care.
Caregiver Paging Systems are perfect for large or small caregiver facilities and for home care-giving. The caregiver pagers have an audible alarm and are small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt.
- Illuminated display for easy location at night
- Battery operated (2-AA not included)
- Low Battery notification
- Audible signal notification
- Adjustable volume level, tone, alarm or vibrate options
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 1.25 x 2.75 in (9.5 x 3.2 x 7 cm) LxWxH
Related Posts :
Originally posted 2015-01-27 18:32:37.