★ Ambarella S5L Chipset
★ Sensor: OS05A10, HDR supported
★ Wide Angle viewing: 130 Degree
★ H.264 video encoding – 14 Hrs for 32GB
★ 14-nm low-power CMOS process
★ Support 32-256GB Build-in Memory.
★ Support 2.4G/5.8G Wifi/3G/4G/GPS (Optional)
★ Support Facial Recognition (Optional)
Low power, long battery life
- 1080P HD video recording is about 0.8 watts, which is half of the power consumption of the Ambarella A7 solution, and 1/4 of the MTK solution.
- 4200mAh battery can record up to 14 hours with h.264 1080p video only.
- PWM charging technology can provide 2 Amp fast charging and avoid overheat which extends battery life significantly.
Low bit-rate, high definition.
- Our body camera with 3D motion compensated noise reduction (MCTF) and and it support H.264 (AVC). And Smart AVC technology can achieve very low bitrate up 70% off with relative static scene. 32GB can save upto 14 Hrs of video footage.
- 1080P (1440P Max) high definition remote live video can present much more details than 720p video.
Quick connecting, fast charging
- Boot up in 6s.
- 3.5 hours fast charging with charging cradle (4200mAh battery, 2A power adaptor);
Better User Experience
- Small size (83.2*54.8*29.8mm), light weight (145g).
- IP68 waterproof level;
- Qualified waterproof speaker provides continuous good sound quality even it has been dipped into water.
- Better night vision effect is achieved by scattering glass to avoid flash light effect;
- High video resolution up to 1440P (2560×1440) with affordable bitrate;
- Customized logo can be burned into the record video;
- Dewarp function to correct image distortion;
- Wide working temperature from -30 to 60 degrees Celsius;
- 8 hours recording time can be reached at -30 degrees Celsius with normal battery.
- 4 core ARM Cortex A53 processors help implementing AI functions, for example, face recognition. It can support deep learning, faster and more accurate face recognition, and the face number can be up to 10,000 with local face database.
- It can co-operate with cloud server for face recognition and comparison (under developing).
4G Video Live Streaming
Remote Live Audio Monitoring
Emergency SOS Panic Button Alert to Back Office
Live Tracking Via Build-in GPS
Facial Recognition – Blacklisted Candidate
|OS||Main Chipset||Ambarella S5L|
|OS||Linux version 4.9.110|
|Booting time||< 6 s|
|Interface||Graphical operation interface|
|Video Output||2 inch Full HD LCD screen|
|Recording resolution||2560×1440,1920×1080, 1280×720|
|Record mode||Video and Audio synchronization 2 Independent Video Streams for Local Record and Remote View|
|Compression||H.264 (MP/HP Level 5.1)|
|Audio||Audio input||1x MIC input, optional external intercom audio input|
|External audio interface||2.5mm jack for headphone, microphone and PTT|
|Compression||PCM format (AAC optional)|
|Audio record||Support audio only recording, one key switch between Audio and Video record mode|
|Video process||Live video resolution||1920×1080/1280×720/640×360|
|Photograph||Support resolution 1920×1080 ～ 8640×4752|
|Snap||Support snapping during recording（photo resolution same as recording video）|
|Storage||Storage||Built-in 16GB TF card (available for 16～256GB)|
|Light source||IR||Up to 10 Meters at 0 lux with Visible shape image|
|Flash light||help for view in night|
|Laser||lock image center or pointing|
|Two way Intercom||Cluster intercom||Support for cluster intercom between terminal devices (only for 4G/3G device)|
|Intercom with platform||Support intercom between server and terminal devices (only for 4G/3G device)|
|Lens||HOV||not less than 120°|
|Alarm||SOS||SOS key press will be notificated on the platform (only for 4G/3G device)|
|COM port||USB||1x USB，for charging, communication with PC, connect external HD camera|
|Network||Protocol||TCP/IP, RTSP, RTMP, GB/28181 (only for 4G/3G device)|
|3G/4G||built in 3G/4G module(FDD-LTE/WCDMA/GPRS) (only for 4G/3G device)|
|WI-FI||Optional，support WIFI Client and AP mode|
|Bluetooth||Support Blue Tooth|
|GPS||GPS||GPS/GLONASS (optional)，location and speed can be used in local record and remote view, excellent signal quality with cold start <25 seconds|
|Firmware||Face recognition||Deep learning face recognition, huge local blacklist or cloud recognition (Optional)|
|OSD Burn In||Burn in date, time, device ID, officer ID, location, speed|
|Overwrite||Can be enabled or disabled|
|Playback||Support local playback of video, search video files by time, alarm, etc.|
|Remote image function||Support online playback and downloading remotely (only for 4G/3G device)|
|Cluster intercom||Support paired call, Cluster call (only for 4G/3G device)|
|Playback speed||Support from 1 to 128|
|Pre/post-recording||Maximum 20s pre-recording and post-recording|
|Dewarp||Support dewarp before encoding (>120 degree), support maximum 8X digital zoom|
|Safe mode||Limited for only video and audio recording, photographing or other basic operations|
|Record encryption||Support Record encryption, encrypted video can be only played in special player|
|Log||Record key operation, setting change, events, alarms and other information|
|Software||hPlayer||Play back video files on the PC and analyze data information in the file.|
|CMSV6||Remote live view/real-time positioning/track playback/intercom/monitoring/remote command delivery, etc. (only for 4G/3G device)|
|Upgrade||Firmware maintain||Firmware can be upgrade though USB or Internet (only for 4G/3G device)|
|Other||Charge cradle||Fast charging@2A, USB data transmission, Splicable|
|Time||synchronize date and time with GPS, internet, PC|
|Dual bit stream||2 Independent Video Streams for Local Record and Remote View|
|Default||Restore with factory default setting|
|Indicator||Charging, Idle, Video Record, Snap, Audio record|
|Battery capacity||4200mAh for 1080p30 continuous recording upto 15h, for continuous 4G remote view up to 9h, Full charged within 3.5h;|
|Weight||about 145g(without clip)|