Stand Alone Personal Paging System; includes two Call Buttons and one Caregiver Pager. When pressed, the Nurse Call Buttons send a wireless signal to the pager, alerting the caregiver that assistance is required. This simple, streamlined system allows you to eliminate in-room alarm noise and with a range of up to 300 ft., caregivers have the freedom they need.
Easy Push-Button Operation
The call buttons can be worn about the neck using the provided lanyard strap or wall-mounted using the provided plastic cradle for easy access.
Versatile Pocket-Sized Pager
The Caregiver Pager has two audible sounds to choose from and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt.
- Allows both caregiver and resident freedom while still calling for help at the touch of a button
- Pager and call buttons are easy to use
- 2 AA batteries (pager) and 2 12v batteries (buttons) included
- Insert batteries and it’s ready to use
- Audible alert pager with adjustable tone
- Range up to 300 ft.
|Item Weight|| 8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions|| 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.25 inches|
|Batteries|| 2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source|| Battery-Powered|
|Sound Level|| 75 dB|
|Coverage|| 300 feet|
|Batteries Included?|| Yes|
|Batteries Required?|| Yes|
|Battery Cell Type|| Alkaline|
|Description Pile|| Battery_type_12v|
|Average Battery Life|| 720 Hours|
|Warranty Description|| 1 Year warranty|