- Personal Alarm: Girls or Ladies can pull out the plug when they meet strange person alone. The Whistle will frighten them away.
- When hanging out or shopping with kids, you can let your children carry on a personal alarm, they can sound alarm once they get lost to avoid missing.
- This personal alarm also is suitable for old man suffered acute disease, they can sound the alarm once they are disease attack and can’t speak out.
- Easy to carry-on: Can connect to phone, keychain, handbag and bag.
- How to use: Pull out the plug, the alarm will ring and blare, and once pull back to the sheath, the alarm sound will stop immediately. Connect the string on the bolt to the phone or other objects, then connect the other side string of the alarm to the bags or backpack, once the phone dropped or be stolen, the bolt will pull out and the alarm blares.
Pretty Handy Personal alarms are one of the fastest growing segments at retail in the self defense industry, because an attacker’s worst enemy is attention. Personal alarms are legal to carry in all 50 states (even on airplanes and in schools!) and are a very safe and effective method of self defense. They require no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Police Officers, Campus Safety and Security Consultants recommend the use of personal safety alarms.
This Personal alarms is particularly suitable for Young People, College Students, Night Owls, Lone Workers, Joggers, Elderly, Nurses/Personal Care Workers, Delivery/Route Employees.