With the increase in aging population, the caring for aged elderly becomes an important concern. iCare Fall detection device are designed as small, wearable device that can send alerts to emergency services automatically in the event of a fall. Especially when the elderly are often on their own, this can be a handy device both around the house and when you’re out and about. iCare can also real-timely monitor the status of the elderly. When elderly fall, iCare GPS Elderly tracking can automatically trigger a SMS to another person’s mobile phone, so that aid can be provided immediately.
The iCare GPS Elderly tracking helps families and the elderly suffering from memory-related problems. GPS tracking systems, already having a proven track record of saving lives and assisting families in need, are now designed specifically for monitoring a parent or family member who may be suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s, or another form of memory-related problems. If you have a parent or family member who shows a consistent pattern of forgetful behavior, or may struggle living an independent life, iCare personal monitoring GPS tracking device will make your life easier and less stressful. iCarer is extremely valuable because it will alert you or record if an elderly person is:
* Wandering off or lost in a familiar or unfamiliar location.
* Safe inside or around their home.
* Making scheduled doctor visits.
* GPS tracking systems can provide certainty, safety, and security that can make the difficult road of memory-loss a little easier and less stressful for everyone involved.
If the elderly feel unwell, he/she can press the Call Button for three seconds to make a calling to the related phone. iCare GPS Elderly tracking device transmits SMS by GSM wireless network. iCare is small, elegant and portable. It is an intimate partner for elderly.
5 Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Problems reading, interpreting and labeling colors and contrast, or estimating distance/ depth perception.
- Difficulty with concepts of time and place, understanding what year it is or where they are at.
- Difficulty understanding, planning, or solving simple problems.
- Repeating the same story over and over again.
- Consistently misplacing or losing things.
iCare – GPS Elderly Monitoring & Tracking Device
Single Press to Call
Elder is able to communicate with family member during emergency with a press of a button.
Convenient to wear, simple and practical
Mobile Apps for Monitoring
Simple Apps, power features
* Auto Alert Fall Detection
* SOS Help Button
* SMS Reminding of Power-On
* Carrier’s Status Inquiry
* Time Reminder
* Low Battery reminder
* Bulk SMS
* GPS &LBS
* Hands-Free Calls
* Pill Remind Service
* Data Transfer Way ( GPRS / GSM)
* 72 Hour Use per Battery Charge
* Lightweight * Small in Size – 2 7/8 x 2 x 3/4 “- Compact yet powerful communication capabilities.
Insert SIM card