Works with cordless bed pads, chair pads, floor mats and wireless components which allows the Central monitor to be placed at a nurses station – away from the resident, thereby eliminating in-room alarm noise.
Caregiver may also be notified by pager that displays which sensor activated an alert. This enables the caregiver to attend to other duties yet be alerted when a resident needs assistance.
Know who needs help
Central Monitor alerts caregiver at nurses’ station or caregiver pager with an audible and visual display that indicates which resident originated the alarm.
To fit your fall prevention and anti-wandering needs. Add additional wireless components to the system such as nurse call buttons (OMG433-NC), floor mats, and motion sensors (OMG433-MS).
- Works with Cordless sensor pads and floor mats which eliminates tripping hazards
- The Central Monitor can be placed at the nurse’s station to alert caregivers when residents are in need of assistance. Works with all 433 Wireless Call Systems and Components
- Alarms at nurses’ station or other central location audibly and display indicates which resident originated the alarm
- Caregiver is simultaneously notified on caregiver pager
- Nurse call button allows resident to call caregiver at any time, push-button activation transmits signal to the Central Monitor and caregiver pager simultaneously, can be mounted to headboard or worn with lanyard
Originally posted 2015-01-24 23:09:43.