|Job Information ||
The role will require the individual to gain a deep understanding of retail & online business processes, as well as develop fundamental skills related to Account Servicing and B2B Sales & Marketing. A gist of the role is described below.
- Developing and updating marketing materials
- Preparing proposal and presentation materials for pitches to potential clients
- Assisting in drafting quotations based on customer requirements
- Provide technical support to the customers mainly mainly through online, over the phone and in-house.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A student currently pursuing a recognised Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Marketing would be preferred
- High degree of thoroughness and accuracy when reviewing or creating materials
- A keen interest in the Aging population industry
- Proficiency with office software (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- A team player with a positive attitude and professional work-ethic; self-motivated and who can function independently if needed