CordLess® Fall Monitor – TL-2100G
Quiet, CordLess® Fall Monitor – Place monitor where you need it
Quieter Fall Prevention. No noise in room!
The “New Patented Technology” CorldLess® Fall Monitor can be mounted away from the residents bed, removing in room alarm noise. Monitor in hallway can be set quieter.
No cords between pads and CordLess® fall monitors
Wireless CordLess® fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards. The Wireless CordLess® sensor pads gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor alarm in the hallway alerting the caregiver.
The TL-2100G CordLess® Fall Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from the sensor pad and the system is in good working order. If the sensor pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates signal is lost. The Cordless® Fall Monitor TL-2100G works with one or two pads. Use one CordLess® monitor with two sensor pads for a safer and more complete resident monitoring environment
The TL-2100G CordLess® Monitor works with the following CordLess® devices:
Works with multiple products
Use one Quiet CordLess® monitor with bed sensor pads; wheelchair sensor pads; pressure sensing floormats; fall mats or motion sensors. Monitor can work with two components at one time if desired.
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor.
- No Unsafe Off switch
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification
- Monitor Not in Use notification
- Nurse call capability
- Adjustable volume – may be silent or set to any desired level with chime alert option
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
- Works with multiple products, bed and chair sensor pads, pressure sensors, floor mats
The Cordless® Fall Monitor TL-2100G works with two pads. Use on CordLess monitor with two sensor pads for a safer and more complete resident monitoring environment