Central Monitoring and Nurse Call Paging System from 1 to 40 Patients
Eliminate in-room alarm noise
The Wireless Central Monitoring Unit is capable of monitoring up to 40 Wireless Components and is ideal for facility use. Each resident can be assigned a sensor pad, motion sensor and/or nurse call button so that when triggered a wireless signal is transmitted silently to the central monitor up to 300 ft away. Audible and visual alert occurs at the central monitor and/or caregivers pager and displays the number corresponding to the wireless component. Battery Operated (4-C, not included). INCLUDES AC Power Adapter (OMGAC-04EC).
Works with cordless bed pads, chair pads, floor mats and wireless components which allows the Central monitor to be placed at a nurses station – away from the resident, thereby eliminating in-room alarm noise. Caregiver may also be notified by pager that displays which sensor activated an alert. This enables the caregiver to attend to other duties yet be alerted when a resident needs assistance.
Central Monitor alerts caregiver at nurses’ station or caregiver pager with an audible and visual display that indicates which resident originated the alarm.
Desgined to fit your fall prevention and anti-wandering needs. Add additional wireless components to the system such as nurse call buttons (OMG433-NC), floor mats, and motion sensors (OMG433-MS).
- Works with Cordless sensor pads and floor mats which eliminates tripping hazards.
- Expandable for your needs with optional components: Cordless Bed & Chair sensor pads, Cordless Floor Mats & Landing Mats, Wireless Nurse Call Buttons, & Remote Reset Buttons, Wireless Window/Door Exit Alarms & Motion Sensors.
The Central Monitor can be placed at the nurse’s station to alert caregivers when residents are in need of assistance. Works with all 433 Wireless Call Systems and Components.
- Alarms at nurses’ station or other central location audibly and display indicates which resident originated the alarm.
- Caregiver is simultaneously notified on caregiver pager (3″x2″).
- Nurse call button (2″x2″) allows resident to call caregiver at any time, push-button activation transmits signal to the Central Monitor and caregiver pager simultaneously, can be mounted to headboard or worn with lanyard.
- OMG433-CMU Wireless Fall Monitor Central Monitoring Unit is programmable for up to 40 residents at one central location, and can be activated by a variety of peripheral wireless devices so that the caregiver can meet each resident’s particular needs. Each numbered slot accommodates up to 2 components programmed to allow for one resident to have multiple components monitoring them up to a total of 40 inputs to each CMU.
- 150-300 foot range with antenna fully extended.
- AC-04EC Adapter included.